Land in Kangaroo Valley, NSW
"UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - KANGAROO VALLEY NSW"For SUBDIVISION INTO 12 SEMI-RURAL LOTS (re-zoned to R5)
For DA APPROVED BOUTIQUE HOTEL
15.73HA (39 acres approx.) IDYLLIC SITE 2 hours drive from Sydney or Canberra
• Prime development opportunity in "Australia's Most Beautiful Valley": Kangaroo Valley
• Rezoned to "R5" for sub-division into 12 (max) semi-rural lots from 1 to 15 acres in size (including one 6 x multi-residence townhouse/villa lot). Subject to DA approval complying with Shoalhaven LEP 2014 Amendment #5
• ALTERNATIVELY: There is a currently validated DA approval for a Boutique Hotel with detached lodges on the site (as per DA 91/2799)
• Town water, electricity, town sewer allocation & NBN available
• Over 1 km of creek and river frontage, bordered on the east by Barrengarry Creek & the south by Kangaroo River.
• Gently undulating and mainly cleared land with stunning views of the surrounding Kangaroo Valley escarpments
• Perfect SEMI-rural position, located close to the well-known Hampden Bridge
• Within walking distance to the popular Kangaroo Valley village
Although shown on the concept plan. The Cafe Restaurant site is not part of the advertised development site: Lot 14 DP773481, which is offered for sale. Enquiries Re the 2 acre Cafe Restaurant site (Lot 15 DP773481) can be made by Expressions Of Interest for further consideration by the owners.
To arrange an inspection or for more information, please contact Frank Barker on 0411 277 433 or firstname.lastname@example.org