House for sale
House in Kellyville, NSW
6 3 2
Enquiry Range $1,175,000 to $1,275,0000
Safe & sound private hideawyEnglish style private driveway is worth the walk. Once there you will discover a diamond because this is rather special. It is more than just a very peaceful setting, you can almost touch the mountains while relaxing on either of the two balconies.You will be glad you dropped by to take it all in.
I have been in many homes however this one is a real gem and if you are after a home to grab you than this one will not only take your breath away it will have you at hello because it is so quiet. i am sure parents will relax and be both relieved and glad to know the children can play safely on the drive-way knowing there is stacks of room to do so without the normal fear of traffic.
Once inside this home tells many a story. The trick is to step inside and feel the size. By the way all bedrooms can be home to a family get together because they are that big. You will be pleasantly surprised when you take a walk thru. Sit and relax for a beautiful fireside chat in the conversation sunken lounge-room (gas fireplace looks so real just no mess or log cutting) literally put your feet up and take it easy for a change.
High ceilings & welcoming interiors combine with generous proportions in this great size (over 400 sqm) family home. Downstairs also has shower & toilet for visitors or the early morning rush.
A mix of flowing formal and informal living areas create a modern entertaining haven for all your family to appreciate. Use of beautiful timber flooring throughout not only looks fantastic it makes cleaning so easy.
* Elegant sunken formal and informal living/dining areas
* Stunning kitchen with designer appliances, dishwasher & 900mm oven
* Enormous teenage retreat/rumpus area on upper level
* Elevated views to bushland & Blue Mountains, relax on balcony & sip a refreshing drink.
* 5 double bedrooms all with built-ins, plus study or 6th bedroom
* Master bedroom with fabulous walk-in-wardrobe, ensuite with private spa
* Main bathroom also with a relaxing spa
* Study or home office on ground floor has built in cupboards throughout
* Intimate covered alfresco entertaining area overlooking rear gardens
* Ducted air conditioning, intercom & remote garage
* Good size Double Garage with a large mezzanine floor for extra storage.
A fabulous opportunity to acquire a special home in the prestigious Hills Shire, moments to T-Way, future rail link, Castle Towers, Rouse Hill town centre, schools and an easy commute to Sydney CBD on motorway. For more details call Paul Kelly ph 0412 514321
Mountain Views, 2 Spas, Open floor plan, Home theatre room, Upstairs rumpus, Balcony to main bedroom
Last updated: 04:03AM on Jan 9th 2015