Rural for sale
Rural in Kyogle, NSW
5 2 12
FARMING - 232 ACRES WITH 4 BEDROOM HOME AND VALLEY VIEWSRolling 232 acres of basalt hills, private location,loads of water and a 4 bedroom brick home. Ticks a lot of boxes
* Located in a north east facing valley the property has some pasture improvement including Rhodes & Blue Grass and Setaria and consistently carries 80 breeders
* There is an abundance of water with 7 dams, one with an irrigation licence and a pump from a un- named gully and 4 waters tanks with rain and garden water
* The home was built by the current owners approx 15 years ago. There are 4 bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards, plus office area. The main bedroom has an en-suite
* A combined kitchen/dining and family room is central in the home and opens onto front and back verandas
* If you like to entertain, a large 4 bay carport doubles as a great area for Christmas parties or family gatherings
* The machinery shed is 18m X 18m with open bays at the front and horse stable at the rear.
* A mixture of steel and timber stock yards is located close to the machinery shed
* Other features include: 12 Solar panels, back to grid, Reverse cycle air conditioning, tiled kitchen and dining, carpeted family area and bedrooms
* Located at the end of the road, with no passing traffic, great valley views.
* 10 minutes from Kyogle, 20 minutes to Casino and 30 minutes to Lismore
Farming, Location, Acreage
Last updated: 02:41AM on Mar 30th 2019