Rural for sale
Rural in Lakeland, QLD
0 0 0
WHO WOULD LOVE TO OWN YOUR OWN BUSINESS ALSO HAVE A HOME IN THE FAR NORTH QUEENSWith a Turnover of Approx $21,000 a week.
Well it could be you, if you want to live, work and play.
Just 3 1/2 hours from Cairns, 2 hours from Mareeba and 50 min to Cooktown. This piece of paradise could be yours.
Driving 10 mins out of Lakeland towards Laura, Turalba Rural Workers accommodation is situated on 151.10ha (373.376 acres).
Catering for workers/backpackers from around the world Turalba offers the best accommodation in the Far North.
The Features included:
* Fully furnished air conditioned 40 Donga's, 14 caravans and 20 cabins
* Workers kitchen
* Shower & toilet block (Caters for the Donga & Caravans)
* Full-size Gym
* Covered common areas between Donga's
* 50Kva backup generator
* Bore & large spring fed dam with 90m spillway
* Shop for the workers to buy their needs
* Cold rooms & freezers
* Coin Operated Laundry
* Dam you can enjoy kayaking, fishing
* Walking and running tracks
* Outdoor kitchen for that nice relaxing BBQ after a long day
* Inground Pool
* And much more
There is land for either a motel or coffee shop to be built with main road access.
The Workers/backpackers are employed by the local farmers so they have employment all year round.
Buses travel from Cairns to Lakeland everyday, so there is no need to worry about transport. The current Owners are ready to retire and need the right person/investor to have a passion to further expand this wonderful business opportunity. If you would like further details call me today, marketing agent Judy Murnane on 0429011968 or email@example.com
Last updated: 05:58PM on Jul 27th 2017