Apartment for sale
Level 40/Level 40/184 Forbes Street,
4 4 8
Expressions of Interest
'Horizon' - Whole Floor Penthouse-style Residence, approx 565sqmSet against a magnificent 360-degree backdrop with mesmerising views to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and to every corner of the city, this entire floor residence offers an exceptional home of impressive proportions and outstanding design.
A masterpiece of the late Harry Seidler, 'Horizon' is widely regarded as one of Sydney's most prestigious and exclusive apartment buildings and was awarded the Wilkinson Award in 1999 for 'Outstanding Residential Architecture', handed down by the Royal Australian Institute of Architects. (NSW Chapter).
Boasting approximately 565sqm of in/outdoor living area and a sense of space rarely seen in apartment living, this breathtaking sanctuary is the result with flowing light filled interiors and a premier address in 'Horizon' tower.
Walking distance to Sydney's beautiful Hyde Park, five star restaurants, boutique bars and cafes; close proximity to Sydney's vibrant CBD, world famous cruising yacht club of Australia and prestigious private schools.
- Enormous single floor Penthouse-style apartment, approx. 565sqm.
- Unsurpassed 360-degree views of the city of Sydney.
- Walls of glass maximise stunning 'top of the world' views.
- Expansive terrace balconies perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Three bedrooms and fully set up office/4th bedroom.
- Plus a separate one-bedroom staff/guest apartment on separate title.
- Open design with generous living and entertaining areas.
- Superb master wing with dressing room and luxury spa ensuite.
- Spacious entertaining area serviced by a marble cocktail bar.
- Integrated sound system, ducted air con, automated blinds.
- Private 40th floor lobby access with lift direct to the front door.
- Garaging for 8 cars with direct access from Forbes Street.
- 24 hour concierge and 24 hour security, 30+ visitor car spaces
- Resort-style tennis courts, outdoor swimming pool, bbq area and gym.
Council: $2,952.83 pa
Water: $1,393.68 pa
Strata: $24,255.65 pq (10% discount if paid on time)
Last updated: 12:15PM on Aug 17th 2017