Other... for sale
LOT 1 Putty Road,
0 0 0
GREY GUM CAFÉ IS FOR SALEThe Country Cottage Grey Gum Cafe opened January 1st, 2010, open 7 days a week offering breakfast & lunch the café is 200m from road frontage positioned on 27 acres on the Putty Road that is located exactly halfway between Windsor & Singleton in NSW. The perfect pit stop for travellers travelling between the Blue Mountains & Hunter Valley wine country. Also renown as one of the top 10 motorcycle rides, as well as being popular with caravans, motorhomes and campers.
Grey Gum Cafe’s success to date has been largely due to word of mouth. the cafe is situated between the Wollemi and Yengo National Parks, that gives it a unique and country ambiance, And with a reputation for great coffee, friendly service, and good food, there is scope and opportunity to further develop.
A development that will have a direct impact on the Grey Gum Cafe is St Shenoudah Monastery, located 2kms from the cafe. The monastery has plans for a 500 seat cathedral, designed in the traditional Coptic Egyptian architecture. This will become a major tourist attraction for both domestic and international travellers.
• A bore provides a permanent water supply.
• Parking and entry is suitable for all including trucks
• Provides showing facilities for long distance and interstate drivers.
• Great for bushwalkers, bush cyclists, bird and animal watchers and dirt bike riders;
• Also offered is 48hrs free camping on the grounds
• The café seating capacity consists of 40 in the cafe, 24 on the enclosed veranda as well as outdoor tables seating over 60 people as well as log seating for an additional 70 people. In addition there is a large lawn area available for picnics.
• Interior there are bookcases, cabinets and display shelves for giftware's, local produce and handicrafts. The cafe has played host to a number of art exhibitions. There is a wide screen TV and an integrated music sound system inside and out.
• The kitchen is open with state of the art appliances.
• Disabled facilities - rails, ramps and tiling for the visually impaired.
• The amenities block comprises a laundry, male and female toilets (2 of each), a urinal in the gents, a disabled toilet and shower facilities.
• There is designated concrete motorcycle parking areas and fire bins for fires on cold days.
• The cafe is staffed from the pool of local residents for whom previously there was no employment available.
• The staff are dedicated and enthusiastic, honest and reliable. They are creative and committed to providing high levels of service to the clients.
The rapid growth of the cafe has necessitated the formulation of a plan for growth and additional development.
The plans incorporate a 5 bedroom family home with 4 bathrooms and three motel style accommodation units with own parking.
Plans for extension to the cafe include:
• Increased kitchen facilities,
• New bar facilities to accommodate an on premise liquor licence, (currently with Council)
• Increased seating accommodations,
• Larger freezer and cool room facilities
• Much improved wash up areas.
• Motorcycle parking facilities and undercover bike and accessory provisions for wet weather.
Included in the purchase price are the architecturally drawn plans for the development, which are completed and ready for submission to council for DA approval.
Other development opportunities that have been identified, include, but are not limited:
• Children’s playground and activity area
• Amphitheatre style facilities for concerts and music festivals
• Cabin style accommodations
• Bunk house style accommodations
• Outdoor television screens for sporting and major televised events
• Swimming Pool
• Branding up with T-shirts, caps, mugs, key rings etc
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR CALL TODAY TO INSPECT
Last updated: 09:19AM on Feb 2nd 2015