Lot 100 Old Naracoorte Road,
"WESTLAND'S"AUCTION - FRIDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2018, 11AM AT THE ROBE FOOTBALL CLUB
** DALMENY, DALMENY PLAIN & WESTLAND'S WILL BE ALL AUCTIONED ON THE SAME DAY, ALL 3 PROPERTIES WILL BE SOLD AS INDIVIDUAL PARCELS OF LAND**
2480.88 Acres / 1004 HA
- Small clusters of ti tree scattered across the property providing warmth and protection for livestock
- Numerous drains have been cut through the property over the years to allow for faster run off
- Excellent laneways across the property
- No structural improvements, bare land only
- Ideal Spring/ Summer property to wean stock and finish them off on "Westland's"
- Pastures include rye grass, phalaris, strawberry clover, sub clover and natural grasses
- "Westland's" is ideally suited for cattle
- 100kg per HA of fertiliser spread annually
- Grey soil types over limestone kick into gear over the property early to mid September with the black fertile flats excellent pasture growing rate starts to accelerate in late September.
AUCTION - FRIDAY 9TH NOVEMBER 2018, 11AM AT THE ROBE FOOTBALL CLUB
FOR A COPY OF THE INFORMATION MEMORANDUM OR TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION PLEASE CONTACT GRANT SCHUBERT ON 0429 077 033 OR firstname.lastname@example.org