Land for sale
Lot 13, 103 Echidna Lane,
Lake Macdonald, QLD
0 0 0
offers over $1,100,000
Horse friendly 20 acres close to NoosaSet well back about from the road to allow perfect privacy, this parcel of flat, high quality, usable 20 acres of land, bordered by a beautiful permanent creek, is a rare find.
A house site with a view to Mt Tinbeerwah has already been thoughtfully selected and prepared, ready for your dream home.
Fully fenced and planted with thousands of trees 15 years ago, Six Mile Creek provides one of the boundaries and is a delightful wildlife corridor with lovely access points.
The improved pasture is weed-free and of superior quality to meet the owner's exacting standards.
Bring the horses, run a few head of cattle, create a magnificent garden - everything here thrives on the beautiful, rich black soil. A shed site has also been prepared and the fences are all in place.
Finally, you can stop dreaming and start building. Prestige acreage like this so close to Noosa just doesn't come along anymore so buyers should inspect quickly.
The astute buyer may also purchase the neighbouring property on second title: 78 acres (31.4 ha) with Garth Chapman Queenslander.
• 19.25 acres of usable land with views Mt Tinbeerwah
• Home-site and shed-site prepared
• Fenced paddocks in place, good quality fences
• Improved pastures, weed free, superior quality
• Great rich black soil, perfect land for cattle, horses
• Located just minutes to Tewantin and Noosa
• May be purchased together with second 78 acres
Contact Agent for further details on this property.
Last updated: 11:24AM on Jan 11th 2018