House for sale
Lot 13/265 Lake Preston Road,
6 6 2
A Property Like No Other ....A Truly Grand Design FULLY FURNISHED - READY TO MOVE INThe owners have decided to include over $150,000 of bespoke furniture and furnishings in the sale of this truly unique property. Please contact the agent for a list of all inclusions in this sale.
A hidden masterpiece, 1.5 hours south of Perth, with 1.8 kilometres of absolute beachfront to Geographe Bay with private beach access. This 5 acre property is so private it can only be seen from the air! It can never be built out presenting superb ocean, lake and hills views, forever. If we could put together our own wish list of a Grand Design property, this would have to tick every box. Equally suited as a permanent home or a shared holiday home for friends or family, this property offers a lifestyle that most can only dream about. If you have an extended family of Nordic giants or entertain like the royal family, this is the property for you.
Features are too many to list but include:
• Master bedroom big enough to swing two cats (and a dog), huge WIR and ensuite.
• Four guest bedrooms, each with its own ensuite and BIR. (WARNING-They will never want to go home)
• Separate self-contained apartment for you to keep the staff or the out-laws.
• Dining room fit for a Viking feast with panoramic ocean views
• Jamie Oliver’s dream kitchen with built in French Scholte appliances, benchtops of handmade limestone concrete, suspended Oregon pot rack and a snack bar for 4 people.
• Massive pantry housing 2 double fridges, floor to ceiling shelving, dumbwaiter to store room below and library ladder. Perfect for any preppers out there!
• A central hallway that needs to be seen to be believed- Andre the Giant could easily do acrobatics in this space! Stunning use of light and timber with a central bar for refreshment.
• A living room that you could literally live in! Oversized with views in three directions, complete with a chandelier to swing from.
• The 8m water lily and goldfish pond at the entrance to the house is the length of most swimming pools.
• Rainwater tanks and state of the art air circulation, insulation and septic systems allow this property to be as self-sufficient as possible so you can have as much or as little contact with the outside world as you wish
The land “Lakeside Preston Property Trust “ is owned by a Company which is administered by a Trust. The shares and units can be divided to accommodate family or friends to provide either equal or unequal holding.
Last updated: 08:16PM on Mar 15th 2018