Lot 173 Merragallan Road,
Motivated Vendors looking to sell.A 244 acre Cattle property situated in the well sort after location of the Upper Barron, Atherton Tablelands.
• Currently running 150 mixed head, with the ability to run ~120 breeders.
• Comprising of undulating to steep sections with open valley floors, that hold year round green pastures consisting of Signal grass, Glycine, Setaria and Clovers.
• A very clean block, free of damaging pasture weeds with stands of trees for shade.
• Sectioned into 4 paddocks with 3 of the paddocks leading to a holding and laneway system.
• Good timber post external fencing and steel gates.
• The timber cattle yards hold 200 head, with an undercover Black River Vet Crush (new).
• Solar pump in the spring with a Mono-pump bore for backup.
• Creek starts on the property and is fenced to allow controlled access for stock
• 20,000 gallon tank which then gravity feeds to concrete troughs in each paddock.
• Concrete tank and trough at the cattle yards.
• There is a small lockable shed for storing equipment.
• Two road access with one road bituminized.
• Potential for sub-division pending approvals.
• Beautiful views across the Atherton Tablelands to Bartle Frere, Queensland highest mountain
• 8km to Malanda, 12km to Atherton and 2hrs to Cairns airport.
• Exceptional value at ~$4000 / acre.