House for sale
Lot 2 Ensbey Road,
Bald Knob, QLD
5 5 4
Genuine Offers Considered!
All Genuine Offers ConsideredThe owner of this magnificent property is keen to move on, all genuine offers will be considered!
Imagine waking up to the sound of the birds and the glint of the sunshine on the ocean, this dream could be yours. If you are seeking peace, tranquility and total privacy, this is the property for you! Privately positioned down a long drive way you will find this unique home, nestled behind a hill ensuring protection from the winds and western sun. The property is cleverly designed with four seperate pavilions, all are North East facing and each with magnificent views over the Hinterland and out to the Ocean. Each pavilion is designed for the best possible temperature control all year round including heated slabs in all the tiled areas and a unique roof design which ensures plenty of air flow in the roof cavity during the summer months. Thick brick walls inside and out create a comfortable climate no matter what the season. Verandahs run the full front length of both main pavilions allowing outdoor living all year round.
Imagine waking up to the sound of the birds and the glint of the sunshine on the ocean, this dream could be yours.
This beautiful property includes -
- Master Bedroom Pavilion features -
- Extra King size bedroom, huge ensuite with claw foot bath, plus walk in robe
- The master bedroom pavilion also features a 5.4m x 10.8m living area with bifold doors on all sides, allowance for a dual gas fire place between the living and bedroom area.
- Full length verandah on the North East side with magnificent views
- 2 Guest Pavilions featuring 4 extra large en-suited bedrooms, 2 in each pavilion
- Each ensuite is large in size and features heated tiles and an outdoor courtyard with an extra shower
- Main Living Pavilion featuring -
- Massive open plan kitchen, dining and living areas
- 2 Pac Kitchen featuring SMEG and Miele appliances all brand new, granite bench tops plus Butlers pantry
- Laundry/study with stunning views and granite tops plus European laundry appliances
- Guest powder room
- This pavilion features bifold doors and a full length verandah plus a covered outdoor entertainment area
Each pavilion has its own gas hot water system plus a 25,000 litre rain water tank for each pavilion including UV filers to each building. All windows are double glazed and there is under floor heating to all bathrooms and the kitchen areas. There is also a 130m2 shed, 13m x 9m. Plus room for a tennis court and a pool, council approvals in place. There is also a spring fed dam and the property is fully fenced for cattle, currently running 30 head of cattle all year round.
This is truely a unique opportunity to purchase a versatile 60 acre property which could be used for a weekend getaway, a grand short term holiday let (subject to council approval), grazing livestock or even just enjoy as a family home. There is so much space here for everyone, even the pets.
Dee and Susan highly recommend booking an inspection to truely understand what this beautiful property has to offer, you won't be disappointed. All genuine offers will be considered, don't delay, call us today.
***This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be shown. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for the purpose of functionality.***
Property Code: 4
Last updated: 07:21PM on Feb 18th 2019