House for sale
Lot 23 Pratts Road,
3 2 12
PARAMOUNT PASTURESA rare opportunity for buyers who require good farm land with great potential and privacy. If you are searching for a farm that is capable of many different operations this may well be the farm for you.
This very versatile 358 Acre farm is located in one of the most sought-after parcels of prime farming land in the Wide Bay area.
Boasting approx. 50 acres of rich red soil with the remainder being a mix of good brown to black loam. Currently pastured with Blue Grass, Stylos, legumes and a mix of native pastures. 50 Acres of high rich red soil 20 acres are currently under sweet potato. (leased) Approximately 200 acres of mainly Blue Grass and Stylo grazing country with the balance being selectively cleared bush pastures. Fully fenced into multiple paddocks.
* Currently producing Blue Grass seed on a commercial basis. Excellent income with potentially 2 collections per year.
*Huge 260 meg dam, engineered built, with 3 phase pump, (no licence needed) plus 14 meg IWS Water allocation irrigates the property with 6 outlets. Also pumps to Turkeys nest located close to home and main shed. 3 x 3 phase water pumps in total.
* 5 Ha Licenced for Crayfish farming (Red Claw and Maron) 12 ponds in total. Currently not in production.
* Massive 25m x 20m Steel framed packing shed with access to 3 phase power with 3 cold rooms, Kitchen, shower and toilet. 2 6.6mtr x 3.7mtr glass Constantine doors for ventilation, Plus Open Machinery/ Hay shed. Lockable Chemical storage shed.
* Steel and timber cattle yards with water access, Undercover vet crush and loading ramp.
*Approx Four hundred Mango trees ( Bundy Specials and Kensington Pride).
* Flower production infrastructure in place with hydrponic set up and garden beds.
* A very comfortable 3 bed brick home with office. Master b/room with ensuite. Main living area tiled with slate tiles. Kitchen with Electric stove, oven, rangehood and dishwasher. Ducted air conditioning throughout the home. Spacious undercover outdoor area. Rain water tanks and septic system in place. Established landscaped gardens around the home.
* House Bore with windmill.
This farm with lush fertile flats and high-quality undulating land has previously been used for Sugar Cane, Small crops, Orchard and Cattle farming. 98 % White zoned on the Vegetation maps.
Call Julie or Michael for inspection.
Property Code: 2219
Last updated: 12:25PM on Jun 5th 2018