Lot 3/Lot 3 Bonnie Doon Road,
Cooya Beach, QLD
168 ACRES BORDERING THE CORAL SEANot often do properties so unique hit the market, and now is your chance to secure acreage of pristine cane farm perfectly situated between Port Douglas and Mossman in tropical Far North Queensland.
This sloping lot spans Bonnie Doon Road, with coastline frontage to the Coral Sea. It's elevated section is the perfect place to develop an acreage style family home with exceptional Coral Sea and surrounding countryside views. Alternatively, you could develop further to cater for the tourism/events market, or maintain the current use as income producing cane farm or other agricultural use.
You could enjoy:
- Income plus lifestyle with exceptional views
- Potential future subdivision opportunities *subject to Council approval
- Adjacent to Cooya Beach, 5 minutes from Mossman and 10 minutes from Port Douglas townships with schooling, medical/dental/hospital, shopping, restaurants, and services
- 45 minutes from Cairns City and Cairns International Airport
- Electricity/Telecommunications/town water available
Call for more details.