Rural for sale
Lot 4161 and 2 Governor Broome Road,
Scott River East, WA
0 0 0
$10.6m (includes dairy herd, milk contracts, PandE
LARGE DAIRY FARM MILK PRODUCTION - SCOTT RIVER - 2088 ACRES845.0939 hectares (2088 acres) in two locations. Potential for future large scale enterprises or acquisitions and to even setup an ongoing processing plant. Centre pivot sites can accommodate horticulture opportunities particularly potato production if farm requires diversification.
One of the areas many features, is the consistent seasons achieved by reliable rainfall averaging 1000mm PA and mild climate, particularly summers are conducive to ideal milk production. Dairy production in Western Australia under irrigation has proved the most cost effective efficient means of milk production. This method more importantly is "cost stable" not relying on variable or adverse seasons or grain availability and volatile grain prices. This type of enterprise allows this dairy farm operation to have total control over productive, management, and cost control.
We believe this to be one of the most complete modern dairy farms to be offered for sale in recent times. Boasting a guaranteed rainfall in a well respected dairy region.
- 7 x 40ha centre pivot developed sites fully equipped (additional 40ha site can be developed)
- 1.0 gigalitre water allocation ex Yarragadee aquifer for 3 bores currently accommodating 7 sites totalling 280ha
- 60 stand Boumatic rotary dairy with latest technology features
- Three residences
- Substantial machinery/GP shed and large general purpose shed
- Reliable rainfall
- Best management available, outstanding growth potential including wind farm potential
Information Memorandum available on request.
Last updated: 02:35PM on Dec 22nd 2017