Rural for sale
Lot 7 Armstrong Road,
4 2 5
"Kingdale" - The Time Has Come!You can't help but love 'Kingdale' a 286 acre property located in the fertile Biddaddaba Valley. A unique holding with access over the Biddaddaba Creek, totaling over 115 hectares of beautiful sweeping pasture currently operating as a horse and cattle property, suitable for a wide range of uses. Fed by the Biddaddaba Creek and numerous dams
'Kingdale' - (Lot 7) is a 286 acre parcel of land, overlooking the sweeping valley views which surround the property and features the sprawling homestead of approximately 600m2 has soaring ceilings and expansive living areas with floor to ceiling windows opening up to the magnificent views. Offering 4 king size bedrooms, master with en suite and large walk-in robe. The main bathroom has recently been refurbished with a double shower & spa bath, plus a separate powder room. The well-appointed country kitchen has timber bench tops, a large walk in pantry and huge wine cellar (underground). There is also a huge covered deck looking north over the property and grounds.
This property features:
- 115.74 ha (approx 286 acres)
- Comprising fertile flats gently rising through rolling hills providing the owner with a good balance of grazing country.
- Biddaddaba Creek frontage
- Separate stable block, basic timber stock yards
- Numerous sheds (hay, machinery and workshop)
- Timber post and steel rail fencing is ideal for horses
- Approx 13km to Canungra and 15km to Beaudesert
- 30 minutes to the Gold Coast and under 1 hour from Brisbane
Information Memorandum available on request. For inspections contact listing agent Ed Dalton.
Last updated: 06:39PM on Aug 7th 2017