Land for sale
Lot 706 Noosa Springs Drive,
Noosa Heads, QLD
0 0 0
Developers Private Pick!This is without doubt one of the most desirable luxury home sites in the Noosa Shire.
This magnificent allotment of level land located in the prestigious "The Palms" prescient of the Noosa Springs Golfing Estate, has been personally reserved by the developer themselves for over 20 years and is now available for you to own.
Surrounded by luxurious, award winning designed homes in a full security conscious gated community only minutes to one of Australia's top residential championship Golf Courses, and Resorts. Resort facilities include, international recognized Spa, Fitness Centre, Tennis Courts and a stunning resort style pool, Clubhouse restaurant and function centre, the endless appeal and opportunity this allotment offers is truly remarkable!
* North Aspect with views over the lake and through to the third and fourth fairways
* Huge 20.019-meter frontage with stunning views over water course and 3rd & 4th fairways.
* All required services are available - Sewerage, Storm water, Town Water, Reticulated Natural Gas, Power, Telephone and the recent NBN.
* 3-metre-wide nature strip creating additional separation from the adjacent block on the west side
* Located in a fully gated secure estate ideally located only 3km away from Noosa Heads town centre.
* Environmentally beautiful, offering an abundance of wildlife. Pristine nature walks and frontage to the stunning Lake Weyba.
Another surprise this amazing offering holds is the ability to follow through on a pre-approved subdivision allowing you to split the holding into two substantial 825m2 individual parcels.
So, buy it as a whole or split it up, sell both, build on one and sell the other with this truly unique and rare piece of prime real estate the choice the choices are many.
Alternatively make an offer on a single block, as the owner is open to the option of completing the Sub Division and selling each parcel individually in order to get their long-time investment sold!
Last updated: 11:14AM on Aug 8th 2017