House for sale
Lots 1-4/2 Gadsdon Street,
6 4 4
OFFERS CLOSING 11TH APRIL
THE BEST ONE, PERHAPS THE LAST ONE?R40 ZONED LAND, FOR SALE BY "OFFERS TO PURCHASE" CLOSING THURSDAY 11TH APRIL 2019 AT 5PM (Seller Reserves The Right to Sell Prior)
First time offered in over 21 years.
Tightly held and well located in the heart of central Cottesloe on an elevated 766sqm lot with R40 zoning, and only 200m from the beach. This precious rare earth has significant development potential, is set at the head of a cul de sac and has amazing views of the Indian Ocean out to Rottnest.
Located adjacent to John Black Dune Park and has direct access to Bryan Way which is the fastest way to walk 200m to one of the best beaches in the world.
The existing two level 1950's building comprises of a ground-floor with two strata title units and upstairs with another two strata titled units with parking bays situated at the rear of the building.
Ripe for development this opportunity is truly unique and presents the astute buyer with the following options:
- Lease the current 4 individual units out as is while you determine the best way to maximise the redevelopment potential
- Renovate the 4 individual units and hold for the future
- Demolish and redevelop with multiple options available including; a single lot bespoke designed family residence, potential to create duplex or triplex lots, or consider the option to create a multi lot exclusive development of up to 6 units with potential basement parking. (Subject to approvals from the relevant authorities).
One thing for certain is that there isn't another property like this on the market and the opportunity to secure another one like it may never come around again.
- World class sunrise and sunsets
- On the doorstep to some of the best beaches in the world renowned for crystal clear sand and water
- Early morning walks and swims all year round
- A family friendly atmosphere
- Live a healthy life with a magnificent lifestyle
- Easy access to public transport
- Close proximity to excellent schools
For further details, or to arrange an onsite viewing please register your interest.
1 & 3: $1340.45 each lot per annum
2 & 4: $1366.81 each lot per annum
1 & 3: $916.45 each lot per annum
2 & 4: $995.92 each lot per annum
* Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance. Please note the owner reserves the right to sell the property prior to the closing date. Any development potential is subject to approvals from the relevant authorities.
Last updated: 06:19PM on Mar 20th 2019