Rural for sale
Lots 8, 9 and 10 Mount Scanzi Road,
Kangaroo Valley, NSW
0 0 0
Enormous Acreage Hideaway - Bigger than Potts Point!Waiting to be discovered by you is this stunning 237 acre property situated up a quiet country road yet only 12 minutes from the village with an array of cafes, shops & public school. Owned by the same family for around 60 years, this perfect "Green Escape" is now available for sale. Larger than many Sydney Suburbs, yet without the crowds & noise, this hidden gem awaits you to build your dream getaway so you can, once & for all, get out of the rat race & experience real country living.
• Plenty of room to stretch on this brilliant 237 acre property over three lots
• Great combination of bush, rain forests & lovely cleared paddock sections
• Magnificent elevated & private position, right on the ridge
• Fantastic outlook with extensive views stretching to the North & South, with stunning National Park views that go for miles
• Four grazing paddock sections, four dams - one continuously spring fed
• Balance of the land is a wonderful array of rainforest, timber stands & bush
• Substantial shed with 2 bays & other rooms. Steel cattle yards & ramp
• Potential to subdivide & profit - Subject to council approval
• Just 12 minutes to the village & river of Kangaroo Valley, with tar access the majority of the way
• Ideal lifestyle, cattle or horse property
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as "The most beautiful valley in Australia" & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants & a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town.
This super-sized acreage provides a great combination of clean country air, pastures, rainforest, views & privacy, yet it is very well situated with good access to the village of Kangaroo Valley, South Coast beaches & The Southern Highlands & is only two & a quarter hours from Sydney Airport.
To arrange an inspection of this wonderful property - Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email@example.com
Last updated: 12:36PM on Jan 9th 2018