Rural for sale
Rural in Loxton, SA
0 0 0
Superior Horticulture Greenfield OpportunityComprising 2123.402 hectares (approximately) over 6 titles and offering the potential purchaser with the opportunity to utilise access to the River Murray (subject to all necessary consents and approvals) and create infrastructure to support the development. This is a unique opportunity with a substantial proportion of the land likely suitable for an almond plantation or other intensive horticultural developments. It may possibly be one of the last remaining greenfield opportunities for the district of this scale and quality to create such a development.
Purchasers will need to conduct investigations in relation to almond and other crop suitability, however almonds and citrus are prominent in the region and border part of the titles. Purchasers will also need to conduct investigations into the access of water from the River Murray and necessary infrastructure to support any pursuits or development requiring irrigation or the transport of metered water.
The Portfolio comprises some of the best soil possible in the region for the suitability of almonds. The vendor describes the soil as having excellent draining capability on approximately 75 - 80% of the total acreage, with the soil depth representing an above average depth for the region.
Key selling points:
• Comprising 2123.402Ha (approximately) over six titles including three River Murray Fringe titles
• Excellent draining soils across a majority of the holding
• Significant scale to support unit development costs
• Orchards exist within close proximity to holding
• Prime potential for Almond or other horticultural development subject to investigation
• Portfolio preserved for a number of years to enable potential development
Last updated: 11:32AM on Nov 20th 2018