House for sale
House in Macgregor, QLD
10 4 6
Premium 116 Unit DA, 6 lvls on 5000sqm - $113,000/yr Rental income, Great unit mix.'Warren's team' presents this Premium DA approved project for 116 units on 4,981sqm.
Rarely do you see developments of this class on the market in this superb location. The DA design is by the award winning Kris Kowalski Architects. This could be your next iconic and profitable development in this dynamic and high growth area.
There are over 60,000 businesses operating in this area. The area is also in close proximity to Garden City shopping centre, Sunnybank and Asian precinct, easy transport access to city & the coast, close to TAFE, schools, university, QE2 hospital and good schools.
This creates a strong demand for quality accommodation in this area by professionals, investors, students and homeowners.
- 116 premium and spacious units over 6 levels, a 2 level basement, in a high quality design by award winning Kris Kowalski Architects, well known for their iconic and award winning projects.
- 24 x large 3 bed units, 71 x 2 bed units and 21 x 1 bed units. Perfect product mix to cater to families, couples and students/single professionals alike.
- Quiet Street just off Kessels road, with tree lined backdrop, right in the heart of Macgregor/Upper Mount Gravatt area. Thriving commercial precinct minutes to Sunnybank Asian dining & shopping precincts.
- Walk to Garden city, minutes to Brisbane City via the Pacific motorway, Walk to Busway for express buses to the City, close to Hospital, TAFE, University and local conveniences.
- Low set homes on each of the five blocks with excellent rental income potential, while you organise your approvals.
Rental income = $2,190/wk // $113,880/yr // $9,490/month
- 15 Benaud St = $420/wk
- 17 Benaud St = $310/wk
- 19 Benaud St = $370/wk
- 21 Benaud St = $400/wk
- 23 Benaud St = $690/wk
Being a QLD Registered Architect with development experience, I'm also happy to the buyers with free preliminary Architectural, feasibility and planning advice along with expected sale prices of the final product.
So please call if you need to discuss your options and I'll assist you with your feasibility studies and point you in the right direction. All documents are available in my office.
Contact my team today for more information and to express your interest. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.
Last updated: 09:53AM on Dec 23rd 2017