Rural for sale
Rural in Mareeba, QLD
0 0 0
BROAD ACRE FARMING - PLENTIFUL WATER SUPPLYThe sandy soil type which predominates on this 200 acre farm situated only 10 minutes drive north of Mareeba town and approximately 1 hour from Cairns, is suitable for a variety of cropping including the current one being sugar cane, hay production, pumpkins, watermelons and a host of other fruit and vegetables.
Improvements to this property include:
* 360 ML water allocation from nearby Two Mile Creek
* OTECH 8 span centre pivot covering 200 acres
* 45 KW electric motor and pump
* A 20 ML holding dam
* A second dam site (capable of storing a large amount of megalitres) is awaiting construction
* 8" underground PVC main lines
* A massive machinery/workshop shed measuring 60m x 60m including 3 phase power
* Extensive list of machinery / equipment included
A permanent water licence of 360 megalitres supplied by the Tinaroo Dam irrigation system via Two Mile Creek plus a 20 megalitre holding dam, and the added advantage of approval for unregulated ground water supply allows this farming property the huge benefit of being able to service the cultivation and production of any high water consumption crop.
This address is certain to appeal to the astute farmer looking to create a water bank, to expand an existing enterprise, or start a new venture.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Agent John Falvo @ Mareeba Property Office.
Last updated: 09:20PM on Jul 16th 2018