Rural for sale
Rural in Mareeba, QLD
0 0 0
Sundowner... Simply BreathtakingIncredibly well located in the highly sought eastern corridor does a property of this natural beauty and size of some 1,447 acres present itself for purchase to the open market. With so much vast untapped potential and opportunity here all within well under an hour drive of Cairns and Cairns International Airport, a truly inspiring wonderland at the door step of local and international markets.
Featuring a spectacular deep-water 550 plus mega-litre lake large enough for water sports, surrounded by and containing a diverse natural bird and wildlife, this could be the epicentre of creating the most impressive development or your own private sanctuary.
The opportunities and possibilities with this truly unique property are endless and can only be limited by your imagination.
Opportunities and possibilities that jump to mind are:
- Eco tourist resort
- Nature spa and health retreat
- Spiritual Retreat
- An adventure playground
- A private sanctuary
- Golf course and accommodation
Infrastructure that currently overlook the main lake are:
- Large 6-bedroom brick residence
- Chapel or recreational hall with timber floors, ideal for a meditation or function centre
- Impressive landscaped gardens featuring intricate stone work provide a tranquil BBQ and picnic area between the main residence and chapel and also includes a toilet block.
Some of the other improvements on the property include -:
- 3-bedroom managers residence
- Several sheds
- 2 large lakes 600 mega-litres combined
- Several dams and turkeys nests provide abundant water
- Sealed and unsealed internal roads
The property is ideally located close to Cairns, and the picturesque Atherton tablelands and offers a cooler sunny climate, giving more time to enjoy the magnificent surrounds.
For further information on the property or to arrange a personal inspection, please do not hesitate in contacting the marketing agent – Andrew Rogato on 0418183444.
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019