House in Merewether, NSW
Sophisticated Yet Relaxed Beachside Residence with an Entertaining EdgeStunningly transformed by two significant renovations, this once classic 1920’s home is now a sophisticated yet relaxed beachside residence with an entertaining edge. The interiors capture the essence of a modern Mediterranean home with superb indoor/outdoor liveability and ocean views from almost every angle.
A crisp white palette, soaring cathedral ceilings and banks of windows, bi-fold doors and louvres allow luminous natural light and soothing sea breezes to flood the interiors. At the heart of the home, the ultra-spacious living and dining area is designed to connect you to the outdoors with a private established garden, solar heated pool and pool house at the rear allowing for lavish entertaining, while a travertine deck oceanside immediately introduces you to spectacular district and big-sky views that present magnificent sunrises.
The kitchen is crafted with Caesarstone countertops, a brand new Ilve gas stove, Miele dishwasher and bi-fold windows acting as a servery to a versatile second living area.
A master suite features a sanctuary-like bedroom with sunroom, adjoining bathroom and a spiral staircase that ascends to an air-conditioned loft retreat. Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes and high ceiling, are served by a spa bathroom.
A few extras worth noting include a triple garage, ducted vacuuming, a security system and gas heating, while instant access to superb surf beaches, ocean baths,schools, restaurants, bars and scenic coastal walks ensure this is the ultimate lifestyle address.
- Windows replaced throughout; custom joinery to master bedroom and living area
- Blackbutt timber floors; new air-conditioning to living area
- High ornate ceilings are an elegant reminder of this home’s 1920’s heritage
- Options to add further value by adding a full second storey similar to other homes in the street
- Solar heated self-cleaning Compass pool in private garden surrounds
- Bespoke wrought iron detailing to façade and front door