Unit for sale
Mirage Villa 101 Bougainvillea Way,
Port Douglas, QLD
4 3 2
The BEST of the MIRAGE BestVilla 101 @ the Mirage Resort, Port Douglas – Front and Centre
This is the prime position within the incredible grounds of the Mirage Resort.
This was the very first pick of all premium villas in the days of Christopher Skase’s Mirage villa pre-construction launch.
Villa 101 has undergone a complete nuts and bolts restoration. This villa is in absolute NEW condition. Never been rented and used only the once since renovated. Only the one owner since the original purchase 30 years ago.
A key position being both absolute beachfront and being the closest villa to the northern side iconic lagoon pools. It is one of just two four bedroom villas located in this select enclave and the first time listed for sale as NEW in 30 years – opportunities like this are extremely rare.
For those connoisseurs of property who are familiar with the Mirage villas will appreciate the location and those new to discovering the Mirage villas will absolutely love it.
All who visit will truly appreciate both the feel and the features of this property. At a glance;
- Completely Brand NEW condition inside.
- Four (4) spacious bedrooms - two (2) upstairs and two (2) downstairs
- Three (3) bathrooms - two (2) ensuites upstairs and main downstairs
- All weather patio towards the beach and grassed yard
- Two (2) undercover carparks at the door with two (2) sizeable lockable storage rooms
- Fully furnished for the NEW owner - offering neutral tones and comfort
- The sound of the gentle waves licking beautiful Fourmile beach
You must visit and inspect this property if you are serious about buying a quality and superbly positioned Port Douglas residence. It is the ultimate lifestyle offering whether it be ‘for weekends’ or ‘weeks on end’ you and your family will love owning as the sellers have.
Contact Mirage Specialist Callum Jones on 0437 981 195 for full property details and to arrange your private viewing now
Property Code: 697
Last updated: 01:13PM on Dec 6th 2019