House for sale
Misty Valley Views Martin Place,
5 5 10
$1,000,000 - $1,495,000 (two titles)
Misty Valley Views Bed & Breakfast + Backpacker's Lodge - a testament to vision, decision and action
The current owner has developed this magnificent property with a vision for quality and commercial opportunity. Situated just off the South-West Highway in a peaceful and tranquil setting near Balingup, it consists of 98 acres over two titles with green pastures and modern, high quality income-generating improvements.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire an easy care rural landholding that has an established accommodation and agricultural business. The Bed and Breakfast attracts regular and repeat guests who are enchanted by the natural beauty of the morning mists and sunsets. The business has been thoughtfully diversified over the years to include significant orchards, well maintained clover seeded pasture paddocks, sheep handling yards, poultry and a licensed Back Packer’s Lodge. The owner has mainly relied on passive income from agistment and accommodation tariffs. Even so, the combined income will easily support a couple.
There is significant potential for further expansion due to the rich Blackwood Valley soils, abundant natural spring fed water supply and its proximity to increasing tourism and economic development in the region.
It will be up to the new owners to create a vision to indulge their passions in a location which combines the benefits of their own private getaway with access to all the city amenities just 45 minutes away in Bunbury.
The property really needs to be inspected to appreciate all the benefits.
Misty Valley Views Bed and Breakfast
· Four queen suites with ensuite and air-conditioning
· Large common living area with views over the lush valley and orchards
· Generous kitchen with walk-in pantry and double commercial size refrigerator
· Adjoining private owner’s quarters comprising sitting room, queen bedroom, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with spa
· Double garage, entertaining patio
· NBN enabled
· Operating successfully since 2003, accommodating tourists, bushwalkers, local event guests and travelling workers
· Large fully-insulated lodge, accommodating six guests
· Adjoining large and modern kitchen
· Living area with separate dining and living zones
· Combined bathroom and laundry
· Air-conditioning, wood-fired heating
· Outside area with BBQ
· Wifi enabled
· Operating successfully since 2007, accommodating workers on the local farms and timber mill, and touring groups.
· Fully cleared land, mature house garden and mixed orchard
· Abundant water supply, with irrigation from a twelve-foot well fed by a natural spring
· Dam and rainwater storage
· Large machinery shed
· Separate office
· Up to 150 sheep maintained for wool and lamb sale (presently, agistment only)
· Property, plant, equipment and supplies can be included on a walk-in walk-out basis by negotiation
· Bibbulmun Track and other marked nature trails
· Short drive to the Talisman Lithium mine at Greenbushes, site of the largest and highest quality raw lithium reserves in the world, which is currently in production and apparently doubling its capacity by 2019
· Local festivals and events in Balingup, Bridgetown and beyond
Last updated: 11:13PM on Mar 12th 2018