House for sale
House in Mona Vale, NSW
5 4 2
For Sale $2,350,000
The Wait for The Best Is Over - Family Friendly Home - Serene LocationConstructed by award winning home builders to the specifications of discerning owners this is not just a house it will be a place that you will be proud to call your home.
Appealing from the street the magic continues inside into this incredibly spacious, split level residence that offers generous accommodation and living.
Built from new 6 years ago, the site was specifically selected as it was one of the largest and widest in the estate at 657sqm with a frontage of approximately 17.6m. Constructed with easy accessibility all around the home for ease as well as optimum privacy.
* Low maintenance brick and colourbond with appealing finishes to give it a beach house feel
* A choice of three totally separate living zones to be shared or enjoyed peacefully - open plan dining and living, media room and rumpus with balcony
* Dramatic high ceilings are visually attractive while also creating an architecturally vast space with excellent cross ventilation
* The heart of the home is the well-appointed kitchen with walk in pantry and two dishwashers for practicality
* Stunning alfresco BBQ entertaining terraces flow easily from the open plan living area
* Large, fully enclosed, landscaped backyard - ideal for children and pets
* Relax in the sunken spa; the clever landscaping will make you feel like you could be in a resort overseas
* Located on its own wing complete with a north facing, sun-drenched balcony the master bedroom suite also features a walk in robe and spacious ensuite
* On the upper level there are another three additional large bedrooms with built in robes and one also has an ensuite
* There is a guest bedroom, bathroom and home office (or sixth bedroom) on the entry level
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures year-round comfort
* Huge double garage with internal access, an automatic door plus a handy roller door to the side of the home as well
* The extra little touches that have lovingly gone into making this home will be appreciated and only and inspection will do them justice
If you are looking for a premium offering, in a house proud and quiet neighbourhood this is the one for you and your family. The home is well located to public transport, schools, shops and amenities and is only a 5-minute drive from a selection of surfing beaches, the still water of Pittwater and golf courses...
Last updated: 12:13PM on Nov 20th 2017