House for sale
House in Mount Tamborine, QLD
6 3 6
MOUNT TAMBORINE'S COUNTRY HOMESTEADSituated in one of Mount Tamborine's most sought after locations, this country homestead sits high on its acre of rich red mountain soil, surrounded by mature landscaped grounds including a macadamia nut orchard, citrus and avocado trees.
The expansive use of polished cypress timber throughout the ground floor creates visual appeal, reflecting quality and country charm.
Extra wide full width front verandah boasts garden vista and panoramic mountain views.
* Large family room used as a billiard room
* Comfortable separate lounge room
* Timber kitchen fitted with commercial gas stove, automatic temperature cool room and dining area
* Fully enclosed sunroom with slow combustion fire and garden outlook.
* Spa room with heated spa
* Master bedroom with parents retreat leading to verandah, bathroom with shower & cast iron claw foot bath
* 3 large family bedrooms with dormer windows
* Family bathroom with shower
* Attic room the width of the home
* Fresh water bore
* 3 phase power
* Outdoor garden entertaining area with beer on tap
* 3 bay garage and work shop plus double carport and caravan port
* Separate guest accommodation with lounge, kitchen, bathroom and 2 bedrooms.
This most meticulously constructed home of double brick has engineering standards that surpass building requirements.
To quote the builder "if a typhoon lifts this house, it will take the mountain with it!"
At Jobson's we are proud to offer this property for sale.
SUSTAINABILITY DECLARATION AVAILABLE AT JOBSONS OFFICE FOR INSPECTION.
Last updated: 11:18AM on Nov 17th 2017