House for sale
House in Mount Tamborine, QLD
5 3 6
MOUNT TAMBORINE MANORIf Baz had seen this house before he made the film 'Australia', he would have made the film here!
The home isn't just charming, it exudes luxury and quality fixtures, both inside and out. The garden has been carefully landscaped with an attractive rain forest background and a babbling brook meandering into the trees. The home was completed in 2007 and so is as new and could not possibly be re built at this price.
These are some of the numerous features:
* Electric front gate with video camera security and video intercom.
* Toughened double-glazing.
* Delightful entrance hall with curved staircase to the upper level.
* Extra large wood lined study off the hall.
* Huge formal lounge/dining leading to the rear patio.
* Huge games room with built in bar.
* Family lounge/dining also leading to rear patio.
* Deluxe timber kitchen with solid timber bench tops, dishwasher, a double oven and gas cook top.
* Downstairs four double bedrooms with BIR and one has an ensuite.
* Upstairs is all master bedroom, sitting area, WIR, ensuite with spa bath and a balcony over looking the rear garden. Did I remember to say this area is huge!
* Media room with projector and screen. Maybe 'Australia' should have opened here!
* Delightful large in ground pool, fully fenced with rock wall feature.
* Very large covered rear patio complete with a chess set and a built in BBQ.
* 3-car garage with auto doors.
* Ducted air conditioning.
* Timber parquet flooring in living areas.
There are so many wonderful features, I'm sure I've left some out, so please call for a private inspection!
SUSTAINABILITY DECLARATION AVAILABLE AT JOBSONS OFFICE FOR INSPECTION.
Last updated: 02:36PM on Jan 15th 2015