Rural for sale
'MULLEMBLAH' Mullemblah Road,
Alma Park, NSW
0 0 0
VERSATILE CROPPING AND LIVESTOCK PROPERTY - 643.7 ACRES* / 260.5 HA*• Well located 34kms from Culcairn and 63kms from Albury/Wodonga.
• Situated in a 22-24" (550-600mm) rainfall district.
• Excellent balance of country from gentle undulation to grazing hill. 190 acres* under crop (passing with the property) and 420 acres* of pasture improved country including Lucerne, Clover, Phalaris & Chicory varieties. Mullemblah has enjoyed professional agronomic input that has enhanced the profitability of the property in line with modern farming practices. Strong lime & fertiliser history.
• Well watered with 7 large surface dams.
• Fully renovated 4 bedroom homestead comprising 3 bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, 2 living areas, office, complete with evaporative A/C plus split system A/C & wood heating. Inground pool, tennis court plus 60,000L fresh water storage.
• Good Working Improvements include steel cattleyards, 4 stand woolshed (1 equipped), sheepyards, 2 hay sheds, 3 bay machinery shed, renovated shearers quarters, 2 silos.
• Fencing is described as being in good condition principally of steel construction with centralised laneway for ease of stock movement.
• A good coverage of mature native timbers which provide shade and shelter for grazing livestock.
• The property is suited to a range of agricultural pursuits including
cereal, legume and oilseed production in addition to prime lamb,
prime beef and wool enterprises.
• Inspection highly recommended, video and IM available.
Auction Friday 18th October 2019 at 1pm - Elders Albury Boardroom, 297 Schubach St
For more information contact David Gittoes 0409 362 722 or Reg Coulston 0418 118 207
Last updated: 01:28PM on Sep 13th 2019