Land for sale
Land in Murwillumbah, NSW
0 0 1
TWEED COAST RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE.DJ Stringer Special Projects, is proud to market this magnificent land holding comprising 20 lush acres Zoned
RU 5 Village, which can be carved up to a minimum of 450m2 Lots.
This elevated gently undulating North facing 7.983ha development site enjoys superb views of the scenic rim of the mountain range, Mt Warning and the undulating green hills of the valley providing the opportunity for you to enjoy the friendly laidback pace and country feel of the region.
This superb property which is less than (5) km's from Murwillumbah offers a cool country lifestyle, whilst still staying in touch with local conveniences.
Murwillumbah offers the opportunity of an idyllic Australian lifestyle, nestled between the white sands of the Pacific Coast and rainforest-covered mountains of the Tweed Hinterland.
The local area provides eco attractions such as walking trails through Nightcap National Park or Mount Warning, a World Heritage Rainforest Centre, boating, fishing and much more.
Entertainment, shopping, beaches & Coolangatta Airport are all within (30) minutes and an easy (90) minute drive to Brisbane, where you'll be truly connected to the rest of the world - if you so desire.
- 7.983ha north facing elevated well above flood plain
- 2D Village Zoning (up to 72 lots @ 450m2 each)
- Services - town water & power
- Main road entry from 3 separate points
LOCATION SUMMARY :
- 4.5km to Murwillumbah shopping precinct
- 25 minutes Coolangatta airport
- 20 minutes to Tweed Heads shopping precinct
- 20 minutes to surf beaches
EDUCATION & CHILDCARE :
- 7 pre-schools and early day care facilities
- 18 primary schools
- 5 high schools all located in the local area
- North Coast TAFE and Southern Cross University nearby
HEALTH & WELLBEING :
- Murwillumbah District Hospital
- Tweed Public less than 20 minutes
- Four medical centres plus pharmacies and dental practitioners in Murwillumbah
- John Flynn hospital (Tugun) 30 minutes away
AGENTS COMMENTS :
This unique slice of heaven is cherry ripe for development or to be simply enjoyed for its vast & natural beauty.
The motivated sellers have reduced this property by $500k for a prompt sale- from $2.950m to now $2.450m.
For further details,
please contact Exclusive Agents David Stringer and Peter Antony, DJ Stringer Property Services.
Last updated: 06:41AM on Jun 24th 2017