Rural for sale
Rural in Mutchilba, QLD
6 1 0
LARGE LAND PARCEL - ARABLE SOILSSituated near Mutchilba, a well renowned area for cropping, this property benefits from its plentiful water allocation and its arable soils across a land area of 60.91 hectares.
The permanent water supply via a 210 megalitre water licence from the channel is under gravity pressure and is serviced by the Mareeba-Dimbulah irrigation water scheme.
Currently the property is set up for horse breeding and agistment, with first class facilities in place for the horses. Divided into 19 paddocks varying in size from .5 acres to 30 acres, the land area is fully planted with improved pastures which are mostly serviced by underground main lines.
Property features include:
* 60.91 hectares divided into 19 paddocks (0.5 acres to 30 acres in size)
* 210 ML water licence + dam + bore (unequipped for domestic supply)
* Pump house with 60HP electric motor with reconditioned Southern Cross 3-4 Inch pump * Full auto back flush on 4 x filters (for irrigation water)
* 5 x filters on 3 x hydrant outlets
* Underground mainlines
* Gravity pressure irrigation to 60 acres (underground T Tape irrigation)
* Flood irrigation to 90 acres
* Comprehensive list of machinery
* Multiple sheds
* 3 bedroom + office home, 2 bedroom cottage, 1 bedroom quarters
* Ex tobacco sheds and barns converted into stables
* Flexifence Arena - 95m x 35m with river sand
* Portable round yard, cattle yards & loading ramp
* Horse teasing yard with attached serving pad
* Horse wash/shoeing bay
* Fully fenced paddocks improved with pasture & shelters
* Hinge joint mesh fencing to entire property perimeter
* Horse friendly sighter wire and electric standoff fencing to most of the paddocks
* Lane ways provide excellent access to all paddocks
The terrain is slightly sloping and the land here is all usable with good, fertile loamy soils. The property is perfectly positioned, being approximately 7 minutes drive west to Dimbulah and approximately 35 minutes drive east to Mareeba.
Don't miss a unique opportunity to invest in this large rural land parcel with private setting and plenty of water - there are many possibilities for future development here.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact John Falvo @ Mareeba Property Office.
Last updated: 12:53PM on Dec 24th 2018