Rural for sale
Rural in Nilma North, VIC
3 2 2
Superb 205 Acres in 4 TitlesFantastic opportunity to secure the entire property or select one of the 3 outstanding titles. This property is arguably one of the finest properties to be offered to the market within recent years. The property consists of the following attributes –
• A total of approx 205 acres in 4 titles, currently functioning as a successful dairy operation. Superb location approx 5 kms to the thriving township of Warragul and the Princes Freeway. This property can be purchased as a whole or individually.
• The three titles available include -
1. 73 acres, very well built 30 year old homestead, 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, open plan kitchen/dining, separate living, study, log fire, good shedding, ample water from a spring fed dam and bore, gently undulating country.
2. 48 acres, well presented 3 bedroom brick dwelling, 1 bath, functional kitchen, separate living area, 12 aside swing over dairy, good laneways, array of out buildings, bore water, 2 road frontages.
3. 84 acres, 2 titles, good balance of flats and gently undulating to flat country, ideal building sites, hayshed, seasonal creeks, spring fed dam..
To view this outstanding property please call John Patterson on 0413 565 408 to arrange your private inspection.
Last updated: 05:01PM on Sep 11th 2017