House for sale
House in Noosa North Shore, QLD
5 3 4
THE AUSTRALIAN DREAMUNPARALLELED EXCLUSIVE BEACHFRONT ESTATE WITH HALF A KILOMETER OF PRIVATE BEACH ,ON 31 HECTARS OF A PRIVATE SECLUDED OASIS.
This stunning property in Sunny state of Queensland Australia is only approximately 40Km from Sunshine Coast CBD which is currently building its new International Airport allowing you the flexibility to jet set around the world from your private retreat. Please click on the video tour to get a full understanding of this once in a life time property.
Looking for the perfect hideaway to escape to, where you can land a helicopter on private land with no restrictions, then immediately relax and enjoy your very own slice of paradise in a subtropical climate with absolute privacy surrounded by nature reserve.
This exclusive beachfront estate is one of a kind! It's unique and unmatched on the east coast of Australia.
Imagine a front garden fringed with half a kilometer of pristine beach which stretches into kilometers of white sand and ocean, where the uninterrupted views sweep 180 degrees from Noosa's Main Beach to the National Park, north over the Pacific Ocean to Double Island Point, which was named by Captain Cook when he passed the point in 1770.
The land title of this historic 31 hectare private beachfront estate extends down to the beach and the high water mark. The property is nestled amongst National Park and nature reserves right on Noosa's doorstep looking out over Noosa's famous beaches, Hastings Street's World class restaurants and boutique shops
The residence has been built 34 meters above sea level. The contemporary two storey beach house was designed to maximise its unique location, mesmerising ocean views, natural light and breezes. The outdoor areas have undercover timber decks and balconies where ever-changing views are never compromised. Lush tropical gardens surround the house and a path meanders through native trees and rain forest to the sand dunes and private beach access.
Complimenting the picture perfect surroundings is an exceptionally designed property, where entertaining can be enjoyed in a variety of well designed spaces, with vaulted ceilings, picture windows and louvers, which capture the prevailing breezes and natural light that illuminates the living areas.
Living is easy with five spacious and airy bedrooms, a kid's bunk room, three bathrooms, two powder rooms and an office to quietly work away from if required. A separate entertainment wing with a bar and billiard room for private adult entertainment and a mezzanine catwalk connects the luxurious private master suite with the walk-in robe and bathroom with double showers
Imagine a home that sits in the unique and exclusive paradise of the Noosa North Shore that offers uninterrupted views along Noosa Main Beach to the tip of the National Park with absolute privacy and miles of pristine beach front.
The kitchen is the epitome of quality and good taste. A chef would be completely at home with the solid granite and timber bench tops, gas range, Blanco appliances and two pantries. An abundance of fruit and vegetables can be freshly picked from the large established garden and watering is via an endless bore.
The grassed beachfront area is large enough to host the most extravagant events with absolute privacy. A lock up solar powered shack services this area and is fully equipped, with shower, cubby house, fire pit and viewing deck overlooking the crystal clear ocean
Some of the many benefits include:
* Easy direct road access to the vehicle ferry linking you to all that the Noosa region has to offer
* Five spacious bedrooms, plus additional kids bunkroom, office, three bathrooms and 2 powder rooms - to accommodate all your family or friends
* Enormous entertainers kitchen, spacious living and dining areas plus extensive decks provide for entertaining on any scale
* Relax in the separate entertainment wing including bar and billiard room
* Connect to your luxurious private master suite via mezzanine catwalk
* Ample bore water, shed with included equipment, and large established kitchen gardens give you fresh produce at hand
* Your own vehicle access to drive North along the beach to Double Island Point or continue on to World Heritage Fraser Island
* Freshwater lagoon and creek provides a haven for resident kangaroos and other wildlife
* Acres of level grassed beachfront with your own 'beach shack', fire pit, cubby house and beer deck perched on the dunes for those afternoon drinks overlooking the surf
* The space and seclusion to host events of any size and nature.
Last updated: 04:24PM on Feb 22nd 2019