House for sale
House in Norman Park, QLD
5 3 2
SIMPLY STUNNING!!Simply Stunning!.
Attached is a full turnkey “to be built” house/land package for the in demand suburb of Norman Park!
This 405m2 allotment is situated in one of the best streets in the area, and your new property will be minutes from great local amenities and just 6km from the CBD. Norman Park is a highly coveted city fringe location and Thackeray Street is an outstanding address to own. Families will adore this location, close to an array of quality schools including Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie) and Lourdes Hill College.
Take a stroll down Bulimba’s Oxford Street, only minutes away, which offers an array of dining options, cinemas, great local parks and river walk tracks. Venturing to the city and surrounding suburbs has never been simpler with Norman Park train station and Norman Park ferry terminal just moments from your doorstep.
Included in the price: Ducted air conditioning, 40mm stone kitchen bench tops with waterfall ends, 20mm stone bench tops to kitchen pantry, sheen finish to kitchen cupboards and soft close drawers. Pendant lights over island bench, bathrooms and ensuite, open tread timber staircase with glass balustrade with steel look frames. 900mm kitchen appliances, 600 x 600 rectified porcelain tiles to hallway, liviing/dining area, kitchen and pantry. Downlights throughtout plus frameless shower screens, floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms and ensuite. Render to front facade, 1 metre return (lower level), 2700 ceiling heights to lower lever, 2550 ceiling heights to top level and site costs have also been added.
Key features of our homes are:
A True Full Turnkey Package including these key features:
- Your choice of colours and inclusions from our builder's standard range
- Architectural vanity units, tapware and toilet suites
- Quality doors and door furniture
- Stone benchtops to the kitchen
- Stainless steel dishwasher, oven, range hood and hotplates
- Tiles and carpet throughout
- Split system air-conditioner in the living area
- Security screens to windows and doors
- Blinds to windows
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living area
- Two up-and-down lights to front elevation
- Render to front facade with a 1m return
- Driveway and paths - Turf, fencing and landscaping
- Letterbox, clothesline and concrete pad under clothesline
- Six year structural guarantee - 12 month defects liability period - Quality assurance in the construction
- warranties and certificates provided
Norman Park Suburb Profile
CALL FOR HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGES TO SUIT YOUR BUDGET
FINANCE PACKAGES AVAILABLE
$20,000 FIRST HOME BUYERS CONSTRUCTION BOOST!!!!
***SUBJECT TO SOIL TEST & SITE SURVEY***
IMAGES FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
Property Code: 1503
Last updated: 11:57AM on Aug 3rd 2017