House for sale
House in North Ipswich, QLD
11 5 7
Prime Development Site for up to 10 storeys - Preliminary plans availableFEATURES:
- 2,428m2 over four titles
- Two street frontages Pelican Street & Lowry Street
- Zoned RHD01 - CBD Res High Density (Mixed Use)
- As per the Ipswich City Council Planning Scheme, zoning allows for high density residential dwellings for up to a total of 10 storeys, plus the potential to have the lower three floors to contain commercial uses such as eating establishments, boutique shopping or professional, financial and personal services.
- Preliminary floorplans which are available on request have been drawn up for 94 units over two residential towers
- 3 existing residential dwellings returning $55,120pa
- Older DA lapsed in January this year which was previously approved for 4 & 6 (only) Pelican Street for 58 units over 8 storeys, prior to more recent preliminary plans drawn up.
- Close to amenities including, Riverlink shopping centre, schools, restaurants and public transport
- 550m to major "Riverlink" Shopping Centre
- 800m to North Ipswich State School
- 950m to Ipswich Train Station
- 4 mins to Ipswich CBD, including the mall which is currently in the process of having it's $150 million redevelopment, a boon for all property in the near vicinity once complete
- 4 mins to Ipswich Hospital
- 5 mins to Ipswich Grammar, St Mary's and St Edmond's private schools
- Many amenities within a 650m walk including gym, doctors, pharmacy, vet, banks, pub/tavern, cinemas & restaurants.
Call today for more information on this fantastic opportunity to purchase a prime development site in the booming city of Ipswich which is centrally located in south east Queensland, just 40 mins to Brisbane CBD.
Last updated: 03:01PM on Jun 2nd 2017