Semi-rural Acreage for sale
Semi-rural Acreage in Oakey, QLD
5 3 4
Offers over $1,600,000
'Grandview' 171 4AK Road, Oakey - outstanding rural living on the edge of ToowoombaPhone enquiry code for this property: 3739
'Grandview', as the name suggests, is a magnificent 148 acre property within an easy 20 minute comute from Toowoomba. With 360 degree views including taking in the Bunya Mountains, this fully fenced, rural lifestyle block, with plentiful water all year round, boasts a near new 44.5 square contemporary home.
This horse / cattle haven with magnificent homestead, has been built to the highest standard. Constructed from the superior insulating properties of Hebel ensuring for perfect climate control all year round, easy to maintain Sydney blue-gum polished timber flooring and 9 ft ceilings throughout, the executive style residence includes:
• four large, fully built-in bedrooms;
• large study or 5th bedroom, suitable for the working from home / business owner;
• two full sized bathrooms and additional bathroom outside;
• spacious light filled, open plan living areas including dining, kitchen and lounge;
• tiled rumpus / media room;
• Chef’s kitchen incl. gas / electric free standing stove, Caesar stone bench tops and butler’s pantry;
• fully ducted / zoned controlled, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the entire home;
• wood fireplace; and
• an impressive, north facing 12 x 6 mtr alfresco / outdoor entertaining area that takes in the picturesque views, over the superbly landscaped grounds, including the Bunya Mountains.
With automatic security gate entrance and bitumen drive way from the road to the homestead, this stunning property is located only 5 minutes to local conveniences such as medical centre, hospital, news agency, hardware, produce store, local IGA grocery store and two primary schools and a high school. For the regular traveller, the property is located only 15 minutes drive from the newly established Wellcamp / West Brisbane Airport which offers regular flights to Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns etc.
A proven income generator, ‘Grandview’s’ rich black soil cultivation has for more than 10 years produced lucerne hay, oats and irrigated pasture with capacity of carrying up to 30 head of cattle.
‘Grandview’ falls outside of the Oakey underground water contamination area with Department of Defence mapping evidence available.
• NBN Fixed Wireless internet
• Excellent mobile reception
• 5 days per week mail service
• Rubbish pick up once per week from front gate
• Quarterly on-site treatment plant servicing
• Farm Shed 1: 30 x 9 mtr PLUS 11 x 12 mtr skillion PLUS 40 foot shipping container for mouse proof storage – included in shed is fully enclosed workshop at one end and feed and tack room at opposite end with concrete floors;
• Farm Shed 2: 6 x 9 mtrs – enclosed on 3 sides with concrete floor;
• Hay Shed: 24 x 12 mtrs – enclosed on 3 sides;
• Dog Kennels: 3 x concrete floor, purpose built dog kennels
• Sand / horse dressage arena: fully fenced - 20 x 60 mtrs
• Steel cattle yards including near new vet crush and loading ramp
• Fully automated / remote control front gate entry
• Bitumen road driveway from 4AK Road to garage
• Divided into 10+ paddocks all with water troughs, fully fenced (very good condition) and stand-off hot wiring across entire property;
• Double enclosed garage (8 X 8 mtr) with remote control door and additional attached (8 X 8 mtr) carport creating space for 4 cars in total. Garage includes shower and toilet facilities;
• Cold Room (1650 X 1850 mtrs) in garage
Grandview has an abundance of water and is completely drought proof - including:
• Bore 1: 10,000 gph with 40 meg irrigation license including additional pump to enable pumping of water to homestead and two header tanks etc;
• Bore 2: 1500 gph stock and domestic bore;
• Rain water tanks x 5: 25,000 gallons supplying house, sheds etc including the ability to pump water from bore to the top of the hill and fill tanks in the dry.
Please don't hesitate to call if you require additional information or you would like to arrange an inspection.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 3739
Last updated: 11:41AM on May 12th 2017