Rural for sale
Part Lot 3366 Beringer Road,
0 0 0
Individual blocks from $165,000
PROPOSED SUBDIVISION* Exciting new proposed sub-division in Beverley - Buy off the plan
* There will be 11 lots to choose from, starting from $165,000
* This land release is in a very reliable area with excellent soils and most will have very good water
* The land is undulating affording very good views of surrounding farmlands and County Peak.
* Some of the blocks will have Sandalwood plantations, some Tagasaste fodder shrubs, some natural bush and 3 blocks will be parkland cleared
* There is something for everyone, with fantastic sites where you could build your dream home or bush shack
* Farmers are happy to lease your land back for some immediate income or you can run some sheep or cows or grow some crops yourself
* Take a drive to the Avon valley to check these blocks out!
Contact Scott Richards on 0427 466 249
Last updated: 01:41PM on Oct 10th 2016