Rural for sale
Rural in Peats Ridge, NSW
8 4 6
$4,000,000 - $4,200,000
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN ESTABLISED AUSTRALIAN AGRIBUSINESS• Four broiler sheds (free range extension) contracted to Baiada Pty
• 6 bedroom quality brick & tile Mediterranean Style residence
• 2 bedroom Managers cottage (tenanted)
• 30 hot houses (tenanted) plumbed to a massive 30 megalitre dam
• Additional approval for a further 20 megalitres
• Registered bores with a Spring Water Bottling License
• DA Approval for a Spring Water Bottling Facility
• Numerous large powered & plumbed machinery sheds
• A volume of machinery plus cool & white rooms for storage and
• 28 acres (11.65 ha) of rich loam soil with established pastures
• Only minutes to the M1 freeway, 35 minutes to Wahroonga
This truly is an unique opportunity to acquire a diverse Australian Agribusiness with volumes of options to expand the present, but additionally room to diversify into future. There is an additional development about to be lodged in the Council for 8 additional Broiler Shed.
This renowned property is currently producing good gross income & net profits based on investment, foundering a position to secure a very profitable enterprise & lifestyle.
Located just minutes from the M1 Expressway and 35 minutes drive to Wahroonga. This diverse Agribusiness presents fantastic options for the astute investor.
The farm is beautifully planned with separate accesses to its varied businesses, also providing privacy and ambiance to it's residents.
The Mediterranean style main residence, albeit in excess of 20 years old, was extremely well built with all modern conveniences and quality appliances. Surrounded by mature towering shade trees which compliment the several outside areas to entertain family & guests.
Set on 28 acres of Prime Agricultural Land, the property has some of the best Spring water to be found anywhere within Australia. They say that a 'property is only is good as its water', with this property having exactly that and more. A massive dam, several bores, a Spring Water License and substantial per annum, this property ticks all the boxes.
Rich loam soils to fatten cattle, breed or the agistment of horses, and/or continue growing flowers or vegetables, the opportunities are only limited by budget & imagination
• To be sold in WIWO basis including loads of machinery
• The majority of property not being utilised, provides options for
other investment opportunities. This property has rich loam soils
with improved pastures and is extremely well watered. Pursuits
would suit cattle fattening and raising, equine enterprises or even
the growth of fruit or vegetables.
• Four broiler sheds comprising;
Sheds 1 & 2; 1847 m2 free range or 1128 m2 conventional
Sheds 3 & 4; 1892 m2 free range or 1398 m2 conventional
Contracted to Baiadi Poultry Pty Ltd returning approx. $110,000
• The main residence has long term quality tenants returning
approx. $39,000 per annum. They are on a month to month basis
and hope to stay.
• Spring Water encompasses a Development Approval for a
Commercial bottling facility. There are 3 registered bores , along
with plumbing to licensed dam of 30 million litres. Additional
approval for an additional 20 mega-litres. There is a further DA
approval for primary bottling facility
The 3 bores have capacity to pump half a million litres of premium
quality Spring water per day.
• Volume of hothouses (10x3) plumbed to the Spring fed & licensed
dam. The hot houses are in the process of being leased to grow
flowers, being yet another extension towards positive financial
• Machinery sheds comprising cool room/s, a white room and ozone
There are several packing facilities as these sheds have been
used previously for the production and wholesale of vegetables &
• Three phase power is supplied along with additional amperage for
This property provides a wonderful opportunity to invest & enter into Australian Agribusiness with a huge enterprise and opportunities to grow and prosper.
M. 0458 945 100
Last updated: 05:11PM on Aug 3rd 2017