Penthouse/7/243-271 Pyrmont Street,
A historic icon of grace and styleOccupying a magnificent setting atop the historic c1893 'Goldsbrough Mort' building, this is penthouse living in the truest sense of the word. A contemporary masterpiece that sits effortlessly within a traditional context, views stretch expansively across the city and harbour to the Anzac Bridge and Blackwattle Bay.
- Dominated by exceptional panoramic skyline views
- Filled with sun, stylishly finished over 2 spacious levels
- Vast 107sqm entertaining terrace with CBD outlook
- Offering a choice of casual and formal living options
- Custom cabinetry, shelving and Jet Master fireplace
- Pool, gym, spa, sauna, 24 hour concierge and security
- Modern designer Miele kitchen, spacious bathrooms
- Double bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robes
- Parquetry floors, ducted air conditioning & concierge
- Lock up garage and penthouse express lift
A reminder of the grand industrial past of Pyrmont and economic strength of the Federation era, the building's interiors retain many of the original features. Ideally placed barely a stroll to theatres, galleries, restaurants, manicured parklands and regular transport, it is no more than a few minute's walk into Haymarket and the heart of the city.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $264 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.