1 & 2 Pickford Road,
BROAD ACRE FARMINGThe sandy soil type which predominates on this 404 acre farm situated only 10 minutes drive north of Mareeba town and approximately 1 hour from Cairns, is suitable for a variety of cropping including the current one being sugar cane, hay production, pumpkins, watermelons and a host of other fruit and vegetables.
Improvements to this property include:
* 50ML water allocation from nearby Two Mile Creek (plus a 10 ML holding dam)
* 2 x 8 span centre pivots (near new)
* 45 KW electric motor and pump with filtration
* Appropriately sized diesel motor and pump with filtration
* A 20 ML holding dam
* A second dam site exists with the option to expand (approx 10ML at current)
* 8" underground PVC main lines & electrical power supply to pivot
* A massive machinery/workshop shed measuring 60m x 60m including 3 phase power
* Extensive list of machinery / equipment included
A permanent water licence of 50 megalitres is supplied by the Tinaroo Dam irrigation system via Two Mile Creek plus a 20 megalitre holding dam. The added advantage of unregulated ground water supply allows this farming property the huge benefit of being able to service the cultivation and production of any high water consumption crop.
This address is certain to appeal to the astute farmer looking to create a water bank, to expand an existing enterprise, or start a new venture.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Agent John Falvo @ Mareeba Property Office.