Semi-rural Acreage for sale
Semi-rural Acreage in Picton, NSW
5 3 9
Price Guide $2.9m - $3.1m
BEAUTY, PRIVACY & VERSATILITYThe ultimate in country living, this immaculately presented property offers 37 picturesque acres on a private elevated parklike estate. Thoughtfully developed, meticulously maintained and featuring numerous equine facilities.
Located in the Picton Area (13km south of Picton) lies a highly desirable private rural estate offering refined country living and wonderful valley views back to the Sydney Skyline.
The tastefully renovated two storey 5 bedroom homestead is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the spectacular surrounding gardens. The open plan design is ideal for modern living and is completed with high quality inclusions.
• Large outdoor entertaining balcony with magnificent views + additional entertaining area
• 2 x combustion heating with matching stone fireplaces
• Gourmet kitchen with marble bench tops and island bench
• Integrated surround-sound Sonas media system
• Blackbutt timber floorboards and travertine throughout
• Restored antique solid mahogany Argentinian doors
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
Nestled in landscaped gardens with stone walls, water features, box hedging and over 300 roses, you will find the 10m in ground gas heated swimming pool with spa and an all-weather tennis court and pavilion/gym. You will also have a selection of fresh fruit, vegetables, herbs & nuts from the established nuttery, citrus and stone fruit orchard, herb gardens and an array of fruit trees including apples and pears.
Equine improvements include:
• Stable complex comprising 4 large boxes/stables, large undercover tie up & grooming areas, hot/cold wash bay, hay & feed storage, laundry facilities, tack room & shedded truck bay
• Olympic sized 60m x 20m outdoor floodlit dressage arena with pro-ride all weather surface
• 80m x 40m Fully fenced & irrigated grassed arena
• Cross country training course including ditch & bank complex
• Extensive post & rail timber fencing all hot wired with small & large day yards
• Reticulated troughed water supplies all paddocks, yards & stables
• Paddocks are all pasture improved, fertilised & watered
• Staff accommodation with additional garage
• Concrete floor & steel frame 4 bay fully enclosed shed with power connected
• Equipped bore for irrigation
Well situated 19 acres freehold plus an additional 19 acres lease land, only 100km from Sydney’s CBD in the Southern Highlands, 13km from Picton, 26km from Mittagong & easily accessed from the Hume Motorway.
* Agents interest declared
Last updated: 11:38AM on Aug 5th 2017