Rural for sale
Proposed Lot 2 Harold Douglas Drive,
Dardanup West, WA
4 2 3
DARDANUP PARK FARM 148 ACRESThis farm property has may options for the astute investor keen to secure a rural holding with extraordinary development options. Adjoining lot 185 ( 59.9 acres) is also for sale by the same owner, the two properties can be purchased as a whole or as separate lots. Currently grazing cattle and includes big homestead and sheds.
The majority of this Lot 2 148 acre ( 59.9 ha) farm is well drained undulating farmland suitable for subdivision potential. Proposed lot 2 is situated close the Dardanup town boundary and adjoins the current small holding subdivision from Padbury Rd called Killarney Glen stage 1 Rural Lifestyle Blocks of 1 to 2 Ha lots.
The front part of the farm fronts Venn Rd and Harold Douglas Drive for direct road access and Keenan Rd adjoins to the West and a further gazette road ( Shaw Rd) enters from the south of the property from the existing Padbury Fields small rural lot subdivision. Effectively surrounded by subdivisions, this property is ideal for the investor to subdivide subject to planning approvals.
Currently grazing cattle and finishing prime steers for the local beef market, the highly productive irrigation pasture loam farmland to the north parts of the farm allow the ideal agricultural operation to be run from this property.
Centrally located, the big double brick homestead was constructed in 1999. There are 4 oversized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and separate lounge, dining room and office with 9 foot ceilings. Massive storage and extra alfresco area, carport and adjoining workshop. A collection of old sheds and old dairy and adjoining cattle yards need a good clean out and tidy up, but add value to the working farm for those keen to continue the current grazing operation.
Local graziers are keen to lease this property with options for long term or short term options for regular and safe modest agricultural income. Leasers will normally look after nearly all aspects of the farm including rates, water management, fencing and maintenance, pasture improvement and fertilizer and firebreaks as per shire regulations allowing complete management package if required.
• 306 sqm living area
• 4 oversize bedrooms, 2 bathroom double brick and zincalume roof.
• 3 bedrooms have walk in robes and 1with built in robe.
• Separate dining, room, office and entertainment room.
• Open plan kitchen and living room.
• Huge Storage including walk in linen cupboards.
• Insulated treated blow in insulation in ceiling.
• Gas cooktop, electric oven range hood and dishwasher.
• Solar Hot water system
• 3 r/c air conditioning
• Bore feeds house and farm stock water.
• 2 x rainwater tanks ( 12,000 gal and 16,000 gal)
Farm and Water
• Lot 185 24.24 ha or 59.9 acres pure grazing with irrigation.
• Lot 2 ( Proposed lot 2) 59.9 ha or 148 acres
• 2 old dairies brick construction in average condition.
• Old stock yards in average condition.
• 5 separate sheds and workshops.
• Currently running 140 steers and heifers
• Hay cutting to 50% of the farmland.
• Irrigation to 20 ha or 45 acres
• Water license: Harvey Water Registered Shares. SW Irrigation Management Cooperative Limited.
• Water entitlement 137 Megaliters
• Small dams and winter creek plus irrigation channels run throughout the farm.
• 12 paddocks pasture with Ringlock and barb with electric offset fencing.
• 16 tonne annual application Super phosphate fertilizer.
• 400 tonne lime in 2015 application.
• Lease options available
This farm represents the opportunity to acquire a solid parcel of land of 207 acres or prime farmland with potential for developing over a number of years whilst continuing to operate agriculture of almost any kind. Serious buyers should contact the exclusive agent to discuss price structure and options for this serious opportunity. Confidentiality is assured. The 2 adjoining lots can be purchased separately or as a whole.
Last updated: 06:13PM on Apr 4th 2017