Rural for sale
Rural in Ravenshoe, QLD
0 0 0
Water will never be a problem5880 freehold acres on the western edge of the Atherton Tablelands, 1,100 acres cultivation. The remainder being open Ironbark/Bloodwood country used for cattle breeding.
650 acres is irrigated cultivation consisting of maize, wheat and oat crops. Excellent markets for products, with potential for fattening cattle. 4 centre pivots with an abundance of water. 14 bores and river frontage to the Herbert river & Blunder creek. Expansive ring tank with huge water storage capabilities.
This property is on 3 titles. Soils vary from dark loams to alluvial. Fully equipped fertigation of cropping. An expansive list of machinery and equipment with 3 houses and water licences, 3 sheds, the largest being 16m x 81m steel framed shed. Spectacular views of the Herbert river from the magnificent homestead which is fully furnished with Spanish and English furniture. Separate modern residences & worker quarters compliment the accommodation.
An extensive list of machinery is included on a WIWO basis, a very profitable grain farm with quality infrastructure and machinery & irrigation.
Price has been reduced to a firm $7,500,000 WIWO.
* 1000 acres cultivation total
* 650 acres centre pivot irrigation
* 180 acres in preparation for centre pivot
* Unlimited water for irrigation
* Cultivation is converted to pastures and irrigates
* Mainly Rhodes grass and legumes
* Total water license to irrigate and harvest 8,988mgl
* Plus bores unlimited uses and strategically placed
* Inspection recommended.
Last updated: 10:06AM on Jul 18th 2018