House for sale
House in Sorrento, QLD
5 5 4
A Waterfront Residence Of Distinction Awaits. . .Located in the exclusive residential enclave of Sorrento, occupying a large 741m2 block and an enviable North/East facing aspect, this sprawling home has been built to impeccable standards, using only the finest fixtures and fittings throughout.
The kitchen truly is the the beating heart of this luxurious home. Presenting with upscale Miele appliances, electric cooktop, integrate dishwasher, wet bar with two climate controlled wine fridges - one for white and one for red. Showcased by vast Marble bench tops and an easy outlook over the sophisticated and spacious living, dining and alfresco areas. Seamlessly flowing to the outdoor entertaining space via sliding glass doors, and set against the magnificent Surfers Paradise skyline views, this area has been thoughtfully designed to encapsulate mesmerizing views - both day and night.
Adding to the decadence of this home are the 5 super-sized and supremely stylish bedrooms. 1 bedroom is located on the ground floor and features two large built in robes and and a modern ensuite. The remaining 4 bedrooms await as you ascend the bespoke timber and glass staircase with a feature Swarovski crystal chandelier. Offering two Master Suite's that are as grand in size as they are in appearance. Suite 1 has it's own private living room, balcony, large walk in robe and an opulent ensuite. Suite 2 features two large walk in robes, private balcony with views, a designer ensuite complete with a freestanding bathtub overlooking tranquil waterways and the Surfers Paradise skyline. The remaining bedrooms are all ensuited with built in robes.
Other superior features of this property include an executive study or 6th bedroom, a fully equipped Theatre room, high 2.6m ceilings on the ground floor, ducted air conditioning throughout, multiple living, dining and alfresco areas, a sparklikng in ground swimming pool, pontoon and four undercover car parks two of which are enclosed in a double lock up garage.
Located in a prestigious neighbourhood, this home promises to be your ultimate sanctuary. Central to elite private schools, shops, cafes and a short 10 minute drive to vibrant Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, make a wise investment in your future and arrange your inspection today.
• Sprawling home on a large 741m2 enviable North/East facing aspect
• Built to impeccable standards, using only the finest fixtures and fittings throughout
• Gourmet kitchen with upscale Miele integrated appliances, Marble benchtops and electric cooktop
• Sophisticated and spacious living and dining seamlessly flows to the outdoors
• Alfresco area, large pool, pontoon and Surfers Paradise skyline views
• Two luxurious master bedroom suites
• Master Suite 1 with sitting area, vast walk-in-robe, modern ensuite and a private balcony
• Master Suite 2 features two walk in robes, a lavish ensuite with freestanding tub with water and skyline views and own private balcony
• Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes and ensuites
• Study or 6th bedroom with built in robe or storage and a fully equipped Theatre room
• Laundry with an abundance of storage
• 4 car undercover parking - 2 of which are lock up
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout and a security intercom system
• Peaceful and prestigious location, close to elite schools, shops, cafes and more
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Stuart Reeder on 0451 304 416.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 10:19AM on Mar 18th 2018