House for sale
House in Taringa, QLD
4 2 2
Prime Location with Approved Plan for Townhouses* Approved plans in place for townhouses and house renovation
* Fabulous quiet, yet convenient location
* Large 917sqm parcel of land
* Great colonial with loads of potential
* Near great schools, shops and transport
* Inspections by appointment only - Call 24hrs
An exceptional opportunity has presented itself in an outstanding blue chip location.
The combination of an elevated North facing 917sqm corner lot with city views is rare. Add a blissfully quiet location in a coveted pocket of Taringa and it is unbeatable.
The owners have secured plans through council to build two four bed two bath townhouses on the lot to complement the original home that offers massive scope for renovation with its pressed metal ceilings and formal hall and living.
The options are endless and include the opportunity to renovate the massive Queenslander to its former glory and or develop the property in this high growth location.
For resale the property is located in the coveted catchment for Ironside State School and Indooroopilly State High School. Taringa Station is within walking distance and shops restaurants and some of Brisbane's finest golf courses are nearby.
Consider the features:
- Approved plans in place for Townhouses and house renovation
- Minimise holding costs
- City views from the North facing veranda
- Two street corner frontage
- Original pre WW1 colonial with formal rooms and enterance, pressed metal, lead light windows and high ceilings
- 917m2 of prime real estate
- Prestige pocket near great private and public schools
Properties of this calibre do not come along often so contact us for more information, to secure the plans or to inspect.
Property Code: 2846
Last updated: 11:00AM on Sep 14th 2017