Semi-rural Acreage for sale
Semi-rural Acreage in Tarzali, QLD
4 1 0
Price Upon Application
Perfect Location! Eco-tourism & More!Strategically positioned on the main road heading north from Innisfail to the Atherton Tablelands, the Australian Platypus Park is perfect for visitors to drop in for a visit and refreshments 16.63 Has (41.07acs) with 300 metres of highway exposure
- Permanent spring fed water lagoons
- Cafe, currently open 7 days a week, 8:00 am- 4:00pm
- Smokehouse - producing product for caf menu & retail plus wholesale customer base
- Commercial kitchen.
- Licensed Commercial butchery.
- Aquaculture infrastructure - 1.5acs ponds & equipment, Licence to expand to 9.3 acres (3..75 hectares)
- Liquor License
- Camping Licence for 20 self-contained safari tent sites
- Farm style 4-bedroom home
- Sheds - machinery & storage
- Water licence for 140mgs (far in excess of present needs and will easily support additional production.)
- Platypus Tours & wildlife spotting
- Marketing Strategy including website & future bookings
- Plantings of native food plants, macadamia orchard, native Australian fruit and other trees
- Vacant land to introduce more crop, animals or accommodation.
- Rainforest pockets
This property has shown continued development and growth with very positive feedback from locals and tourists who have frequented the property. The owners and managers ae constantly improving the infrastructure and service to enhance the visitor's experience.
Contact local agent, Gina Raccanello 0407 178 898 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Last updated: 12:05PM on Feb 9th 2018