Town Residence 2/15 Canterbury Place,
Single-Level Entertainer Footsteps from Sand and Sea!Easy to love, exceptional to live in and effortless to rent out, this single-level, solid-brick 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom town residence showcases a radiant range of indoor and outdoor entertaining zones. A matter of steps to Brighton's most exclusive foreshore stretch, stroll to Were Street’s specialised shopping, Brighton Beach train station, and the local primary school.
Sensationally set at the north-facing rear of the block, the luxuriant layout shimmers and shines through relaxed lounge and dining spaces, brilliantly boasting a blue-water outlook of Port Phillip Bay. A black granite-topped kitchen features high-end Blanco appliances plus a stainless-steel dishwasher and timber cabinetry, underpinned by a large family dining area.
Positioned over a free-flowing 425sqm (approx.), relaxed interiors open up alfresco-style to a timber-topped courtyard deck, plumbed BBQ, lush lawn and landscaped garden, all basking in northern light. Peaceful, private and protected, this thrilling context for entertaining shares a distinctive warmth that also works exceptionally well when disappearing for some quiet time.
Enjoy a robed trio of generously sized bedrooms with the palatial main featuring roomy walk-in robes and an inviting ensuite. Additional features include a family-sized bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower, a large laundry, separate WC, ducted heating, split-system heating/cooling, sleek Sydney Blue Gum timber flooring, Roman blinds, recessed down-lighting, a double remote-controlled garage with storage solutions, and no body corporate.
Offering the simplicity of single-level living and an idyllic lifestyle with irresistible appeal as a first family home, downsizing option or a rewarding investment, this one has something for everyone with strong potential to add height and maximise coastal views (STCA) if so desired. Inspect with confidence today!
At a glance…
* Boutique block of just 2 town residences
* 3 large bedrooms, main with stylish ensuite and WIR, 2 with BIR
* Spacious lounge and dining areas with beautiful bay outlook
* Stylish kitchen/meals area with quality Blanco appliances, breakfast bar and granite benchtops
* Deluxe bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
* Large laundry
* Separate WC
* North-facing rear with timber deck, established garden and lawn
* Remote-controlled double garage with courtyard access
* Ducted heating and split-system heating and cooling
* Sydney Blue Gumtimber flooring, Roman blinds and recessed down-lighting
* No body corporate
* Plumbed BBQ
* Moments from the beach, schools, train station, restaurants, shopping and parkland
Property Code: 1375