Rural for sale
Rural in Trigwell, WA
0 0 0
TIMBER GRAZE AND SUBDIVIDE 1194 ACRESAttractive wilderness farmland semi developed with potential to value Add. Situated on the back roads of Boyup Brook with 3 income streams, and the potential to split into 2 lots subject to planning approvals. Currently grazing sheep and crop and supply of quality Jarrah Timber.
A lease for pasture or crop may be available where local farmers will run the farm and pay an annual income, look after fences and firebreaks allowing investors to use as a lifestyle farm.
- Proposed subdivision into 4 separate proposed lots subject to planning approvals,
- Some parkland cleared Jarrah country with elevated high ridges with distant views,
- 9 stock water dams on each proposed lot.
- Big new GP shed includes weekender. Rainwater tank and machinery storage.
- Mostly new ring lock electric fencing. Including laneway and internal roads.
- Steel sheep yards and laneway
A big undulating farm with huge potential. Situated 28 kms from Boyup Brook and 90 minutes from Bunbury, and 3 hour drive south or Perth. The views and vistas are absolutely stunning and available from all parts of this farm offering privacy and seclusion. The soils range from loamy sands, to granite outcrops. There are large areas of remnant native timber, potential for more dams and more crop country at a time when agriculture is gaining popularity and profit.
Seller can sell as is or develop to separate lots. Assume
Last updated: 05:24PM on Sep 13th 2017