Townhouse for sale
Unit 1 - 87 Herbert Street,
4 3 2
HAMPTONS INSPIRED BEACHSIDE LIVINGProviding luxury living moments from Mills Beach and Mornington's shops and cafes, these brand new three and four-bedroom townhouses boast a prized Beleura Hill location. Construction has commenced and completion is due early 2019 so now is the time to secure a residence in this boutique beachside development.
There are five double-storey homes on offer, each featuring a stunning, Hamptons-inspired design with oak timber floorboards, stone benchtops and other quality finishes. All townhouses include two living areas, while units four and five come complete with lift access.
Built by Couperwood Homes, the interior showcases a chef's kitchen with a walk-in pantry, 900mm Bosch stainless-steel appliances, soft-closing drawers and a central island bench. An open-plan living/dining area flows onto a private, sun-filled courtyard - ideal for entertaining or relaxing after a day at the beach.
The downstairs master bedroom contains a walk-in robe and en suite with double vanity, while the other bedrooms share an upstairs retreat and family bathroom. Floor-to-ceiling tiles in the bathrooms, a powder room, remote double garage and refrigerated cooling/heating are among other inclusions.
This is an outstanding opportunity for those seeking a contemporary, low-maintenance home or a seaside investment in a convenient, sought-after location.
Townhouse 2 - 3 bedrooms - Land size: 320M2 Build size: 26.41SQ Approx. $1,050,000 - $1,150,000
Townhouse 4 - 4 bedrooms - Land Size: 820M2 Build size: 34.51 SQ Approx. $1,450,000 - $1,550,000
Townhouse 5 - 4 bedrooms - Land Size: 720M2 Build size: 31.95 SQ Approx. $1,450,000 - $1,550,000
- Refrigerated cooling/heating
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry & Bosch appliances
- Double-storey design with 2 living areas
- Lift access in units 4 & 5
- Private alfresco courtyard
- Master bedroom with WIR & en suite
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathrooms
- Oak timber floorboards & stone benchtops
- Small, boutique beachside complex
- Short walk to Mills Beach
- Close to Main Street shops & cafes
- Due for completion early 2019 (approx.)
* All measurements and dimensions are approximate
Last updated: 12:19PM on Jul 19th 2018