Unit 105/2 Well Street,
Inspired, Immaculate and Instantly Inviting, Footsteps from Church StreetSurprisingly spacious and driven by superior quality on the edge of the Church Street precinct, this near-new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has been expertly designed to effortlessly flow through a seamless combination of indoor and outdoor spaces. Capturing the true essence of a contemporary Brighton lifestyle, walk to the local beach, Middle Brighton’s rail and retail, and a host of Melbourne’s finest schools.
Enjoy north-facing, open-plan living and dining, before stepping out to a commanding balcony, the perfect spot to entertain overlooking Well Street with delightful treetop views a standout feature. With more than 20sqm (approx.) of outdoor living at your disposal, embrace all this space and set down the full suite of outdoor settings to bask in the northern sun.
Neatly nestled on the first floor of the Rothelowman-designed Oscar complex, inspire yourself every day in a truly luxe Miele kitchen boasting a twin oven, dishwasher, soft-closing cabinetry, a waterfall-edged, Caesarstone-topped island bench, and the convenience of a fully fitted, walk-in pantry.
Showcasing pleasant leafy outlooks, both oversized bedrooms are light-filled and generously sized with the main featuring walk-in robes and a fully tiled, twin-vanity ensuite. The second bedroom boasts a private balcony, a built-in desk and walk-through robes, serviced by a semi-ensuite bathroom with a large stone-topped vanity and mirrored cabinetry.
Take full advantage of a concealed laundry, ducted heating/cooling throughout, secure video intercom entry, lift access, and the convenience of basement parking plus a storage cage. Flawlessly finished, further appeal is enhanced by a timeless palette of lightly toned, neutral colours, oak flooring, built-in cabinetry, a fully extendable, sliding glass door to the main balcony, double glazing, surround-sound wiring and speakers, recessed down-lighting, and roller blinds over openable windows.
Highlighting timeless design principles and representing the pinnacle of contemporary luxury, inspect with certainty today!
At a glance...
* 2 substantially sized bedrooms, main with WIR and fully tiled, twin-vanity ensuite, the other with BIR, desk and private balcony access
* Spacious open-plan living and dining under soaring ceilings with built-in cabinetry
* Inspirational Miele kitchen with twin ovens, dishwasher, waterfall-edged Caesarstone-topped island bench and roomy walk-in pantry
* Central, fully tiled, semi-ensuite bathroom featuring Caesarstone-finished vanity
* Concealed laundry
* 2 commanding balconies with pleasing treetop views, spread out over more than 20sqm (approx.)
* Secure basement car parking plus storage cage
* Climate-controlled, ducted and zoned heating and cooling
* Roller blinds over double-glazed glass and openable windows
* Secure video intercom entry and lift access
* Lightly toned oak flooring and cabinetry
* Surround-sound wiring and speakers
* Recessed down-lighting
* Moments from restaurants, schools, parkland, shopping, trains and the beach
Property Code: 1255